1.27.2009

Britney Spear's "Circus" from Amazon

I'll just have to post the review on this one before I say anything.

And IF they had taken the time to listen to the CD they'd of known about this and not let their 7 year old have it. Great parenting. Maybe it had a form to mail in for a free loaded hand gun. Better check your mail and pay 'some' attention to what your children are doing..eh?


The title of this review is "Oh! The Parents Are Outraged..Now," and to be honest I don't know what the fuck it is trying to say. I'm just fucking confused. A "loaded hand gun?" What does that mean? Do people still think there is controversy surrounding her albums? The weirdest part is that it illicited such a strong reaction from the reviewer, yet they gave the album 3 stars. I'm just confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment